Monday, June 6, 2011

The Shoestring Traveler

Since I left the Philippines all i dreamt of doing once i got home was to travel some of the best featured provinces. While i was browsing the world wide web i stumbled upon the blog of Mr. James Betia. He was really an inspiration to anyone who wants to travel a lot but has a tight budget. When I clicked to his page what i did was to start on the very first post up to the latest. Reading his blog was like experiencing his backpacking escapades. He really got me inspired to travel a lot more. 




I sent him an email to express my deepest gratitude and to let him  know that he awaken the sleeping gypsy inside of me! But to my surprise, he published my email! I was so shocked i was giggling all the time! It was the second time that my letter was published. The first was when my father published my letter in their company magazine in Brunei. This is the second one and it was like bliss when they appreciate what you are trying to tell them so thank you!

So ayan kuya james i felt like i also want to contribute something so i advertised your blog (as if i have too many followers). Who knows someone might stumble here also and learn about your blog so just keep doing it and enjoy!

So there subscribe also to journeyingjames.com and as well as other Filipino travel bloggers. Go ahead! Make their day! ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment