Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cheese Cake Love Affair

I was never fond of cheesecake in the Philippines. I think it's because i've tasted one before from this local bakery and it tasted sour. Must have been spoiled or something. I told the baker that it tasted like that but he told me that's the way it's supposed to be. Since then it came up to me that cheese cakes are sour (and i don't like tangy food).

But! Yes there is but! Through my friend here, she told me that she tasted the best cheese cake here in Riyadh. I've tried the cheese cake from starbucks, java coffee, even kfc and that one from our coffee shop in the hospital but my super duper uber favorite is this cheese cake from Kudu.


It's sweet, cheesy and the packaging is so cute! I can have i think too many of it as long as i want. Nahhh kidding! It's sorta like my apple. An apple a day keeps the doctors away right? For me a cheesecake a day keeps my stress away! hehehe so you see it became my comfort food. I never left the mall without one order.  One order is 7Sr so roughly 70Php. Not bad! Yumyum! I'm now craving for one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment